Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome to Black In the Box (BIB) 2014





Hotep,

Two things:
First and foremost, I gotta thank my man, Cerron T. Hooks for transforming my thoughts into this visual masterpiece.  Asante Dunn.  Once again, we’ve made another historical collabo.

Secondly, through my eyes, the world will now see my perception of ‘a jury of my peers.’ It takes Black In the Box to a much higher plateau.  Right?  Check back here on Wednesday for 'Wearing the Cause.'


Jury Box
  • Top Row: Tupac, Rakim, Mr. Scarface, Beanie Siegel, Allen Iverson and Nasty Nas.
  • Bottom Row:  Fat Joe, Aaliya, KRS-ONE, Left Eye, Eminem, and Queen Latifah.
  • Defense Team: Jay-Z and Biggie Smalls, a.k.a. Notorious B.I.G.
  • Residing Judge: Guru
  • Defendant: MannofStat


Nuff said,

MannofStat

Copyright © 2014 by Leroy Elwood Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment